since i found in the Debian development section some really nice patches (thanks by the way to the Debain people) to bring Tcpick --> http://wiki.ipfire.org/en/addons/tcpick/start , which was dropped with Core 112 --> http://www.ipfire.org/news/ipfire-2-19- ... 2-released , back to life, i wanted to share the results after build it again with a Core 114 dev environment.
- Prevention for segfault on architectures where the size of a pointer is greater than the size of an integer.
- Fix for CVE-2006-0048. --> http://cve.mitre.org/cgi-bin/cvename.cg ... -2006-0048
- Fix for build with GCC 5.
- Fix for double free error.
- Fix for man invocation.
- Fix for timestamp pcap header structure.
Tests on 64bit machines looks good until now, 32 bit should be tested too.
If someone is interested to test it and to give some feedback, in here --> http://people.ipfire.org/~ummeegge/TCPick/ the binaries for 32 and 64 bit are findable.
In here --> http://git.ipfire.org/?p=people/ummeegg ... e4f2b214d3 the dev state can be found.
EDIT: Reverted PowerPC Patch
Help on building IPFire & Feature Requests
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest