There was an error with vendors, when used the first time ( what is normal for a clean repository ).
Due the changed calculation of disk usage and free space, these directories must exist to start the download. ( Thx to N0man for giving me the hint ).
Just two tips for usage:
- Definition of new vendors
- vendorid must adhere to the regular expression '[A-Z][A-Za-z0-9_]+'
- after definition you must run '/var/ipfire/updatexlrator/bin/sources.pl' to compile the defs and restart squid by '/etc/init.d/squid restart'
- Transfer of repositories from existing systems
- copy the files to /var/updatecache
- if the originating system used the standard version, convert the metadata to DB format by '/var/ipfire/updatexlrator/bin/conv2db'
- A transfer from the new version to system with the standard version can be done by copying the files after converting the metadata to old format by '/var/ipfire/updatexlrator/bin/conv2files