N2N with Raspi Upload not working even after Pakfire update

Questions to IPFire Addons.
Aalnase

N2N with Raspi Upload not working even after Pakfire update

Post by Aalnase » October 30th, 2019, 7:05 pm

Hello together,
i have a problem similar to the N2N upload in the old forum. I use the ARM-Version 136 (but test it also with 134 / 135) without success. The problem is, even after i installed the patch from git.ipfire, that there comes a new problem up. The error-massage ““Es wurde keine Datei hochgeladen”” is solved, but now the system complain about “read of /tmp/uvubweuzw failed”.
Any ideas highly appreciated

Greetings
Aalnase

Not sure if this thread is in the correct place. If not, may one of the Team can move it ?!

ummeegge
Community Developer
Community Developer

Re: N2N with Raspi Upload not working even after Pakfire update

Post by ummeegge » November 4th, 2019, 4:00 pm

Hi all,
just to link to the meanwhile more extended topic --> https://community.ipfire.org/t/n2n-with ... -update/58 but given in here also some response.
The message "format error: can’t find EOCD signature" means widely a corrupt ZIP package. If there is a new configuration from other OSes it can be a problem to import it to IPFire since there are also checks for the needed/wanted directives in the CGI. It might be a possibility to import a dummy ZIP package generated by an IPFire N2N, import it as usual and modify it then to your needs via Console under /var/ipfire/ovpn/n2nconf/{connectionname}/{connectionname.conf} . If the kind of connection (P2P in that case) can handle the directives, it should work...

Best,

UE